One of the biggest selling points to our small business customers is the ability to access their workplace computers and network from home. Who doesn’t love the idea of working from home. Why drive to work when you can accomplish a majority of your tasks from your living room. The two common methods of accomplishing this is: VPN (Virtual Private Network) and Terminal Services.VPN connects you to your office network as if you were physically in your office. There is a little bit of configuration involved. First, at the remote computer (usually the workplace computer) you need to enable incoming VPN connections. For this example we are going to be using Windows XP Professional. Right click “My Network Places” -> Left click “Properties” -> click “Create New Connection” -> select “Setup Advanced Connection” -> select “Accept Incoming Connections” -> click next twice -> select “Allow Virtual Private Connections” -> select a user from that computer that you want to use as the login info (user must have a password) -> click next and make sure “TCP/IP” is highlighted click next and you are done. If your remote computer is behind a router/firewall then you must configure port forwarding to the remote computer. Port forwarding is an article in itself, but basically you must open port 1723 to the remote computer.Now for your home computer: Right click “My Network Places” -> left click “Properties” -> click “Create New Connection” -> select “Connect To The Network At My Workplace” -> select “Virtual Private Network Connection” -> fill in any name -> for host name or IP you must enter in the public IP address of your office. To obtain the IP address open up a web browser and go to http://www.whatismyip.com from your office. Write the number down and this is what you are going to put in that field. Click next and finish. Now login in using the user name and password.Once you are connected you are not going to notice anything really drastic. But you now have the ability to file share with computers / servers from your office. In our next article we will be discussing connecting your office network using Terminal Services.For more information visit us on the web: PC Tech Solutions – Computer Repair, Sales And Networking
Dee Zee, Inc, based in Des Moines, Iowa, is celebrating over 28 years as a leading supplier of aftermarket truck accessories. Dee Zee announced their arrival with the introduction of 12 custom fit britetread or extruded aluminum running board applications at the 1977 Sema Show in Las Vegas. From that November to today, Dee Zeesâ mission is to market the highest quality truck products while satisfying the needs of their customers. Dee Zee has expanded the initial offering of 12 boards to over 120 running boards and accessories. Their product lines now boast over 80 different toolboxes, 20 tube products, 34 Mossy OakÂ® Break Up â¢ CAMO products, and 32 heavy-duty products. The various product lines account for over 2,000 total SKUâs.
Click to see
LED panels are universal and will fit any car. Comes with 3 different adapters for each LED panel. Installation is easy. Simply pop off your light’s cover, pull out the stock bulb and replace it with the included adapter. Then plug the LED into the adapter, peel off the tape backing and stick it in place. LEDs are polar sensitive so if it does not light up, simply pull out the adapter, turn it around and put it back in. If you install it backwards it will not harm the bulb or your vehicle. Turn off the light during installation to prevent accidental shorting.
Gifts for Anyone
- Designed for long-lasting performance in the broadest range of device application
- No added mercury means energizer max is an environmentally responsible battery that can be disposed of with regular household trash
- Reliable portable power that maximizes fun, productivity and safety
- Check model Number/ size before ordering replacement battery
Energizer MAX premium alkaline battery, 9 Volt, 2 Pack, Made in the USA.
- A solution for all skin types, a product with one of the highest levels of glycolic acid available with out a prescription.
Dermatologist recommended. Aqua Glycolic Face Cream gently removes the dead skin cells from rough, dry, sun-damaged skin; Smooths the appearance of fine lines and imperfections; and helps restore proper moisture balance. For all over body use.
- Replace with true Panasonic parts. It is recommended that you replace the outer foil at least every year to maintain your shaver’s cutting performance
- Panasonic Replacement Outer Foil and Inner Blade for ES-LA63-S and ES-LA93-K. It is recommended that you replace the outer foil at least every year to maintain your shaver’s cutting performance and the inner blade every two years
- Made in Japan
Panasonic Replacement Outer Foil and Inner Blade for ES-LA63-S and ES-LA93-K. It is recommended that you replace the outer foil at least every year to maintain your shaver’s cutting performance and the inner blade every two years
- The first disposable and ready to use night guard, offers a cost effective solution that provides exceptional comfort, protection and hygiene
- One size fits all may be worn on upper or lower teeth
- No boiling, cutting or molding required, it’s an instant fit every time wear up to 3 days and throw away
- Bite plate alignment grooves, absorbing bite plates, and stabilizing bite plate lips work together for maximum protection
- Meets the demanding needs of both clenchers/grinders
Plackers 10 count grind no more dental night prate counter, used for bruxism which is more commonly known as teeth grinding or clenching. The first disposable and ready to use night guard, offers a cost effect counties solution that provides exceptional comfort, prate count ion and hygiene. One size fits all may be worn on upper or lower teeth. Meets the demanding needs of both clinchers/grinders. No boiling, cutting or molding required, it’s an instant fit every time. Wear up to 3 days and throw away.